The A2K® 1775 is a new outfield pattern in the Wilson A2K® glove line. This glove, available in right- and left-hand throw, is made with a Wide Single Post Web and is perfect for outfielders who enjoy a shallow pocket for easy access to the ball once they make a catch.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting™ to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.
- New outfield pattern
- Wide Single Post Web
- Copper and Blonde Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Available in right- and left-hand throw
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double Palm Construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x More Shaping, to help reduce break-in time