The A2000 1785 is the culmination of years of testing and feedback from players on the Wilson Advisory Staff. The A2000 1785 is built with a Cross Web with new baseball stitch and features new gap welting for better stability and control in the pocket.
Relentless innovation. Materials chosen with the ballplayer’s needs in mind. Unparalleled construction. The evolution of the A2000 baseball glove continues to this day, driven by the insights of players of all ages. This is why the game’s best love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Cross Web w/ Baseball Stitch
- Copper and White Pro Stock Leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Dual Welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
- Thin heel pad, designed for quicker break-in and better closure
- Flat finger binding
- Gap Welting for a flat and more consistent pocket