Pro Model includes
- Digital speed display that shows you the exact speed of every pitch
- Infinite inside/outside adjustment that allows you to move the ball the width of the plate, even between pitches
- Transporting wheels for easy moving on and off the field
New Feature Rich, Affordable Youth Training Tool
The Blast Attack is Sports Attack’s new single wheel machine designed for club and other youth programs. It allows complete vision of the ball, just like a live pitcher, while delivering fastballs up to 70 MPH. Unique, patented design also incorporates easy elevation adjustment, full fungo capabilities, many safety features and extreme portability.
Why not a curveball?
The only way a one-wheel machine can throw a true curveball is if the throwing head is turned sideways and the ball chute is moved to the bottom of the wheel. (For a fastball the chute has to be at the top of the wheel.) Unless both of these changes are made, a one-wheel machine can only produce backspin pitches that have a ‘tail,’ a tilted backspin ball delivery is NOT a curveball, despite what some competitor’s claim.
The true value of our Blast Attack’s patented design is its simplicity of use, the safety it provides and the complete ball vision it offers that will give the batter an actual live-arm sense of timing and location. Realistic, actuate pitches every time.
- Two angled pinch pads allow full vision of the ball through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher
- Indestructible metal wheel guards safely protect throwing wheel
- Accurate, realistic fastballs up to 70 MPH
- Sight turn of the handle changes pitch elevation
- Horizontal control has positive lock for accuracy and safety
- Throwing head pivots for unlimited defensive drills
- Two carrying handles for ease of transport, fits into any car
- Detailed instructions and labels support a quick start-up
- All steel construction, no plastic that will break when hit by ball
- Quickly converts from softball to baseball