Put Mizuno’s new B21-PWR CRBN two piece bat, next to any other bat and its extended barrel shape stands out.
This larger hitting area and sweet spot, however, is just scratching the surface of this high-performance bat. Inside the massive barrel is Mizuno’s exclusive Detonator Cor™ technology, which results in lower barrel compression, more power, and a booming sound at contact. A low MOI design makes this a perfect bat choice for players looking for a truly balanced bat.
- Detonator Cor™: Mizuno's Patent Pending design creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- BBCOR Certified: Approved for NCAA/NFHS play.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.