- features our new Axe Pro Handle for more freedom and whip as you release your barrel
- Single billet, pro-grade, maple hardwood
- 243 turn for larger, extended barrel
- Cupped end for improved balance
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- Pro-approved ink dot shows slope of grain
- Made in the U.S.A.
Who is it for?
- Players with high end swings, looking for maximum whip and freedom as they release the barrel. You sacrifice a little control for speed and lift in your swing. If you are looking for more Control with speed in your swing, purchase the L119- Standard Axe Handle version here.
- High school, college, and adult baseball players seeking an end-loaded, pro-grade wood bat with an extended barrel for training or competitive play.