The R2, formerly called the Rookie, is built for collegiate level defensive training. It is designed to be a more compact and portable version of the professional level R3 training machine. Both R-Series machines have the unique ability to rotate and pivot freely while the machine is on and in use, allowing you to challenge multiple fielders, playing different positions, one after another. Just like the R3, the R2 also allows you to achieve the maximum number of repetitions for any defensive drill, giving your players more quality repetitions than could possibly be achieved with only a fungo bat.
Free machine cover with the purchase of any machine. Just add to your cart and the machine cover will be automatically applied. Protect your training machines from the elements with the ATEC Machine Cover. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon, this cover will prevent dust and dirt accumulation and help extend the life of your machine. Includes a cinch tie to help secure your cover to your machine.
- Compatible for use with regulation leather softballs as well as dimple and foam machine softballs
- Full Control Fungo System (FCFS) maximizes your ball placement and control
- Hi.Per aluminum discs decreases recovery time for maximum repetitions
- High definition ball chute provides players a clear and uninterrupted view of the ball
- Caddypod wheeled transport system makes set up and transitioning between drills quick and easy
- Instruction Manual
- Free machine cover automatically applied in cart. See description for details.
- Product SKU(s): WTATMR2SC
- Compatible Ball Size: Softball (12 inch)
- Compatible Ball Types: Leather, Dimple and Foam
- Maximim Distance: 300 ft.
- Class: Defense
- Product Class: R-Series - Defensive Training Machine
- Speed Range: 30 - 75 MPH
- Training Level: Collegiate
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 5 years (limited)
- Weight (lbs): 70