Certified NOCSAE® Intermediate Digi Camo System 7 Axis Catcher's Kit
Kit Contains - MVP2500GTT- CPCC1216S7X- LG1216S7X
- The System Seven™ MVP2500 is designed for youth through college level ball.
- The Ultra Cool™ moisture wicking mesh liner system is removable and machine washable. Replacement padding can be purchased separately. Having a second liner system can be useful for those hot summer days with double header games.
- Impact resistant ABS plastic shell.
- Total weight: 45.2 oz.
- Fits head sizes 7 through 7 3/4
The S7 Axis™ chest protector provides many of the beloved elements of the original S7™ CP1216 including wedged abs for blocking, internal and moldable PE protective plates for protection and fit, and the same outer profile.This chest protector will feel just like the classic with a few major improvements.
- Diamond vents line the back for even more weight reduction and breathability
- Stainless steel matte black hardware
- Thinner and more form fitting DeltaFlex harness
- Improved break points which present a flatter surface for blocking and improving control.
- All star chest protectors are measured from the top of the sternum (below the collar) to a player's navel.
- The chest protector should fit high, with the throat guard over the base of the neck.
- Equipped with the construction to pass the NOCSAE standard
The Youth System Seven™ leg guards are designed with the same materials as used in the Adult Professional line.
- Well ventilated, light, and strong professional leg guard.
- Plastic plates are thicker in select areas which take the most abuse, such as the knees.
- Shin plates have 10 ventilation ports and large breathable holes in padding.
- Moldable plastic allows the player to squeeze and bend the shin plates to wrap around their legs how they like. If you like the shins to feel tight, then squeeze in the walls to bring them in. If you like them loose and more breathable, flex the shin plates outward.
- Triple Knee Design with Active Tracking.™