- Diamond vents line the back for even more weight reduction and breathability
- Stainless steel matte black hardware
- Thinner and more form fitting DeltaFlex harness
- Improved break points which present a flatter surface for blocking and improving control.
- All star chest protectors are measured from the top of the sternum (below the collar) to a player's navel.
- The chest protector should fit high, with the throat guard over the base of the neck.
- Equipped with the construction needed to pass the NOCSAE chest protector standard
- WEIGHT: 22.4oz
- CLEANING: Machine wash. Cold water / mild detergent / air dry.
NOCSAE has developed a new standard for baseball chest protectors in order to significantly reduce the impact of a blow to the chest.
This standard is effective as of June 31, 2018. The first known organization to adopt the standard is the NFHS who will require that all new catcher's chest protectors purchased after January 1, 2020 adhere to this standard.